The Krioni, Inc., started the investigation practice in year 1998 to get the access of Business Reliability index on Russian companies and entrepreneurs. Today, our small organization providing investigative and intelligence services in all the region of Russia.
Our company has earned big practical experience by dedicated serving for people in offering the trustworthy solutions of typical cases of corporate & business intelligence in different parts of Russia.
In private investigations we guide by international laws, local law, and corporate instructions developed based on personal practical experiences, reasonable discretion and relevant necessity of similar cases.
Krioni’s investigations team contains a unique mix of specialized investigation skills. We use only such lawful means and methods that guarantee strict confidentiality, such as - interview, examination, surveillance and analysis.
Our team includes intelligence gathering, law enforcement, accountancy, data analytics and cyber investigation expertise. We can draw evidence from all possible internal or external sources, whether electronic, paper or human. Reviewing very large volumes of data to find the facts that matter is what we do every day. These skills, best in class when standing alone, are uniquely Krioni when combined. We offer them to clients separately, or as an integrated service.
Krioni’s investigations team covers as many different financial and non-financial aspects of the entity’s activities as possible, by using both openly available and hidden sources of information. It is recommended that the following information sources and methods for gathering factual information be used when conducting an investigation: the database of the Federal Institute of Industrial Property, the database of the Federal State Statistics Service, the city phonebook, the Internet, tracking down and interviewing individuals, and collecting and studying documents.
Russian companies do not need to give their consent for a private investigation to be conducted or for unofficial information to be provided. The collection of information is regulated by the following laws and legislative acts:
- Civil Code of the Russian Federation dated 30 November 1994, Article 139. Official and Commercial Secrets;
- Law No. 272-FZ "On Private Detective and Security Activity in the Russian Federation", Article 3 Types of Security and Detective Services;
- Russian Federation Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data", Article 6 Terms Governing the Processing of Personal Data;
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Soviet Federal Socialist Republic No. 35, dated 5 December 1991 "On the List of Information that Shall Not Constitute a Commercial Secret";
- The provision on conducting accounting and financial reporting in the Russian Federation (approved by Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation No. 34n, dated 29 July 1998) (and amended on 30 December 1999);
- Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation N19N, dated 10 March 1999