Entering into any new business relationship involves risk. You need to be certain that you won’t run into any problems or risks that could adversely affect your business. You need to have the facts about prospective partners, investments or acquisition targets in order to make informed decisions with confidence.
- Understanding integrity of new business partners
- Assessing reputational risks of sensitive transactions or working in problematic markets
- Reviewing business and commercial connections of acquisition targets
Due diligence on prospective business partners
Our research and recommendations will help you minimise financial, commercial and reputational exposure regarding potential intermediaries, suppliers and investment targets, and negotiate better deal terms or avoid getting involved with disreputable partners.
We can track down your debtors’ global assets, including funds, properties and other assets that can be recovered through litigation.
Market entry support
The markets of Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union offer many opportunities for profitable investments, but are often characterised by weak regulation and high-level, pervasive corruption. We can help you to better understand the potential risks
a new market could entail for your business.
We can equip you with the information and analysis necessary to defend your position. We gather information on adversaries to: determine the credibility of their claims; cross check testimony; and assist in finding hidden assets.
If you believe that financial abuses have occurred within your firm, we can help you determine whether the suspected individuals were indeed involved in wrongdoings or faced a conflict of interest.
Regulatory anti-corruption due diligence
Whether you are about to engage a contractor to promote your business or suspect a current partner of having corrupt ties, we can help you gather reliable information.
Benefits for our clients
- Gain confidence in the success of your partnerships or relationships with new counterparties
- Mitigate reputational damage and financial loss
- Have the opportunity of large-scale investigations and asset tracing within a globally connected network
- Have a tried and true investigative research methodology and a range of services tailored to your specific needs across all industries
- Mitigate the risk of regulatory investigations by implementing “adequate procedures” programmes on third party due diligence